Quicker and faster engagement is what race hubs are all about these days. There are a few instant engagement models on the market today that work great; but they are expensive! With Crupi's all new Quad hub, we have an alternative which is very similar to instant engagement - but without the higher cost!
Our Rhythm Section had 120 ratchet teeth which engaged every 10 degrees. The new Quad Hubs now feature 150 ratchet teeth and engage every 2.4 degrees so what you get it s much faster engaging hub!
We still provide 4 cog spacers which allow you to position the cog where it provides the best possible chain alignment. Hubset comes with a 20mm front hub and a 16t cog but is designed to work with any Shimano compatible cog and any Shimano type tool will remove the cog.
Center to Flange for 36H front 20mm hub: 27.5mm
- 6061 T-6 CNC Machined aluminum hub shells
- Fixed independent leaf spring/pawl system acting simultaneously when engaged
- Less resistance and less wear = a smoother rotating hub
- Pro36 hubs now feature 6mm Allen Screws
- Standard 10mm axle in rear but front is 20mil