Crupi offers qualified teams a Sponsorship Program that offers benefits and discounts on all products Crupi sells.
(This program may not be available in all countries, contact us to find out)
Crupi has been making the highest quality BMX racing frames and parts since 1982. For over 34 years, Crupi has not only made some of the most influential BMX parts in history but has sponsored some of the world’s greatest riders and teams along the way!
Crupi’s Team co-sponsorship program is put together for teams with their own identities to get better deals on high end BMX racing gear the team needs to perform at its best. If your team qualifies, we offer 2 discount levels to choose from:
Team Option #1 - Your entire team (minimum 5 riders) rides on Crupi frames (with Crupi decals) and Crupi logos on the team jersey, number plates and helmet. Once proof is established that the logos are on the jerseys then each member of your team will receive a Crupi online account where you can order Crupi and Rhythm branded items at 25% off.
Team Option #2 - Your entire team (minimum 2 riders) has Crupi logos on the team jerseys, number plates and helmet. Once proof is established that the logos are on the jerseys then each member of your team will receive a Crupi online account where you can order Crupi and Rhythm branded items at 15% off. (Crupi does offer sponsorships to teams who do wear the complete Crupi uniform and the discount levels are higher. Check our Team Green Team page for more details)
Team managers must first submit the team application and release form. We can get started once your team has been accepted into the program.
Here’s what it takes to become a Crupi Team . . . what you need to do1. Must be a registered USABMX or UCI team (for option #1 teams only).
2. Each member listed on your team application will be required to wear Crupi logo's on the team jerseys, number plates and helmets. Each team member must be on a Crupi frame to qualify for package #1.
3. Team managers will work directly with Crupi to get everything set up, then each rider will have their own Crupi online account so they can place orders for what they need directly.
4. Teams must be willing to hang banners under your tent, hand out brochures and stickers.
5. You must list Crupi as a team sponsor.
6. A monthly race report must be submitted to Crupi by email with pictures.
7. Your team will be representing Crupi and as such, must be polite and helpful to anyone who approaches you. Unsportsmanlike conduct of any sort is not acceptable.
Here’s The Deal. . . what your team gets1. Your choice of Team option #1 or #2.
2. Sponsorship period is 1 full year from the date your team is accepted and a anual renewal is required after the completion of the 1st year.
3. Your team will be featured on Crupi’s social media pages in your team uniform!