Team Green Team Program
APPLICATION NOT WORKING? FILL OUT FORM : HERE
Crupi offers qualified teams a Sponsorship Program that offers benefits, discounts and a chance to be part of Crupi's National Team Green Program!
(This program may not be available in all countries, contact us to find out)
Crupi has been making the highest quality BMX racing frames and parts since 1982. For over 34 years, Crupi has not only made some of the most influential BMX parts in history but has sponsored some of the world’s greatest riders and teams along the way!
Crupi’s National Team program is NOT for everyone as we run a true co-sponsorship program which is a throwback to the good old days of BMX racing when teams actually did represent the companies that sponsored them. A true co-sponsorship program for a team is not offering discounts to just a few members on the team but getting the entire team on board with the products that they are representing. By becoming a Crupi co-sponsored team, your team will be eligible for Crupi's biggest discounts and other benefits only Team Green Teams can get.
To be part of our National program, you must not only act like a Factory Sponsored Team but you must look like one too! Therefore, we have a list of requirements that must be followed by all members of the team and the base requirement for every rider is that they must race in full Crupi uniform and on a Crupi frame just like the Factory riders do. (Crupi does offer co-sponsorships to teams who do not wear the complete Crupi uniform but the discount levels are lower. Check our Co-Sponsor team page for more details)
Team managers must first submit the team application and release form. We can get started once your team has been accepted into the program.
Here’s what it takes to become a Crupi Team . . . what you need to do1. Your team (minimum of 5 riders) must be a registered team in order to participate (USABMX, UCI etc...)
2. Each member listed on your team application will be required to send in their own application so we can set up their online account. They must also ride a Crupi frame and Team uniform consisting of the Team jersey and Fly pants. If any rider on your team already has a Crupi frame then you can send us a picture as proof.
3. Team managers can work directly with Crupi to get started but once the program is up and running, each team member will receive an online account so they can order their initial package and any other items they need at their team discounts so they do not have to bother the TM with ordering for them.
4. All team number plates must have a Crupi stickers on them.
5. Teams must be willing to hang banners under your tent, hand out brochures and stickers. Team tents will also be available for team pricing!
6. You must list Crupi Team Green as your main sponsor.
7. A monthly race report must be submitted to Crupi by email with pictures.
8. Your team will be representing Crupi and as such, must be polite and helpful to anyone who approaches you. Unsportsmanlike conduct of any sort is not acceptable.
Here’s The Deal. . . what each team member gets
Each member of your team can choose from 3 package options. Package #1 gets you into the program where you can benefit from Crupi's knowledge and discounts. Get package #2 and get everything in package #1 plus a frame for a better deal.........or buy package #3 and get everything in #1 and #2 plus everything else to build your complete dream bike for our biggest discount we offer.
1. Package #1 will include a Crupi team jersey, Fly team pants, Crupi frame decal kit and stickers for just $199.99 (plus tax/shipping).
2. Package #2 will include a Crupi team jersey, Fly team pants, a Crupi frame with custom decal kit and stickers for just $589.99 (plus tax/shipping).
3. Package #3 will include a Crupi team jersey, Fly team pants and a complete Crupi bicycle with custom decal kit and stickers for just $1699.99 (plus tax/shipping)(Complete bike sizes include Micro - Ex XXL + Mini and Jr Cruisers) (for complete bike sizes Pro - Pro XXL + Expert -Pro XL Cruiser, add $100)
* Sponsorship period is 1 full year from date of package purchase and requires a renewal each year to remain in the program. Once you are in the program, you will receive discounts on everything we sell including 30% discounts on all Crupi or Rhythm branded items (sale items do not apply).
* You will be featured on Crupi’s social media pages once we receive a picture of you in your Crupi uniform and on your Crupi bike!
* Team Green riders will be added to our Team Green Global Facebook page which is only for Team Green riders and gets you connected with Crupi Factory riders from around the world and other Team Green riders from around the world!
* Factory Crupi always looks within its Team Green program for riders who are competing at a Factory level to bring up to the Factory Squad. This is no guarantee that you will eventually be chosen for Factory Crupi but it is a great place to be noticed and considered.
If your Team meets all of the requirements to be part of this program, then the first step is to fill out the sign up and release forms. Have your parents or Team Manager help you with them if you need. Simply fill it out and click the submit button and wait for your acceptance email from Crupi. Crupi will work directly with the designated Team Manager to get your team set up but once that is complete, each team member will receive an online account so they can order their initial package and any other items they need at their team discounts so they do not have to bother the TM with ordering for them.
We wish you all the best of luck and look forward to having you as part of the Crupi family!